The average U.S. household has $99 in spare change in a drawer, jar or piggybank. And in more than half of all households that’s where it stays.
- Because consumers can find it difficult to turn coins into “real” money.
- Many financial institutions require customers to roll their own coin.
- And those who will count coin often send the message that they prefer not to.
QuickChange™ gives users the freedom to process coin at their convenience. An intuitive on-screen display guides users through the easy transaction steps, making it a fun experience for both adults and children.
Once the transaction is complete, a printed, customizable receipt is taken to the teller window to deposit into a new or existing account, giving children an early education on saving for the future, or convert into cash.
It's as easy as 123...
- Select your language.
- Pour coin into the coin tray.
- Take receipt to a teller to deposit into your account or redeem for cash.
Stop in today and see how fun and easy it is to turn your spare change into cash!
Our QuickChange™ machines are located in our Galena and Warren offices.